IRISH 31’s ICARE FOUNDATION TO AWARD $20,000 TO TAMPA AREA TEACHERS
ICARE Foundation, a subsidiary of IRISH 31, has announced the launch of Cheers to PUB-lic Service, a program designed to celebrate the IRISH in those who have an undeniable impact on our community’s youth. The program will honor those who are Influential, Reliable, Impassioned, Selfless, and Humble, beginning with teachers.
A total of $20,000 will be awarded to local teachers and another $20,000 will be awarded this Fall to exceptional youth coaches through Irish 31’s iCare Foundation.
Now through April 15, 2018, nominations will be accepted for standout teachers within Hillsborough and Pasco Counties.
Anyone can submit a nomination by visiting www.Irish31.com/Cheers.
After April 15, people will be able to vote for their favorite teacher once per day for the duration of the contest.
On May 15, five teachers will each receive $1,000 during celebrations at every Irish 31 location including Hyde Park Village, Westchase, Westshore, and Wiregrass.
The Cheers to PUB-lic Service program is a partnership between Irish 31, DeBartolo Family Foundation, Junior League of Tampa Bay, Ed Morse Cadillac Brandon, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- All Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
- Board Members in the Community: March 21-22