Hillsborough Choice Options Application Period
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Nov. 2, 2015) – The Hillsborough Choice Options application period for elementary, middle, and high school Magnet and School Choice programs for the 2016-2017 school year opens November 3 at noon.
New this year, all current Hillsborough County residents can apply online for their children kindergarten through eleventh grade using mySPOT, a parent resource portal. Families new to the district and those who do not have a mySPOT account may register by visiting myspot.sdhc.k12.fl.us
Magnet programs are available for students entering kindergarten through 10th grade. School choice is available for students entering kindergarten through 11th grade. Application information is available online at http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us by searching “go choice.” Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 for answers to their questions. For more information, contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla at 813-272-4048.
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23
- Board Members in the Community: February 20-21
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day