All schools and district offices will be closed Monday, November 23rd through Friday, November 27th. Schools and district offices will reopen on Monday, November 30th.

Skip Navigation
Student Records

Student Records

Helping You Continue Succeeding In Life

The Student Records Department is here to supply student records for former high school students.  These records are used for a number of reasons such as furthering their education, proof of graduation for employment, graduation verification for those joining the military and a number of other important personal uses.  

Once we receive the online records request form, it is our job to provide the records in a timely fashion and as efficiently as possible.  Our employees understand the importance of these records and consider each request essential for life changes.  We work hard helping our students to continue succeeding in life.  

Did you withdrawal from daytime high school and attend adult school to receive an adult high school diploma?

If so click on GED or adult high school diploma.

Did you graduate or withdrawal from regular daytime school?

Important Note: Charges are made through a company called Scribsoft. Be prepared to pay $11.00 by credit card or debit card plus a $4.00 processing fee using a credit card.

Erwin-student records location

Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 am until 3:45 pm

Student Records is located at Erwin Technical College.
2010 E. Hillsborough Ave.
Room 212
Tampa, FL 33610
Click here for driving directions.

NOTE: Park in the front parking lot only in the visitor's spaces. If you are facing the building you will enter through the front doors on the left-side. You MUST get a visitor's pass in the Administration Office and provide a valid official picture ID to get the visitor's pass. YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING AND OFFICE.

Search for School
Find a School
School Locator

Locate your attendance area school

School Locator