HOST (Before and After School, Summer Care) Programs
HOST Online Registration
- Be prepared to complete a registration for each child.
- Upon submitting registration take the printed copy and check, money order or online payment to the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
- Printing directions to follow.
- If needed, the registration can be saved and submitted at another time.
- ATTENTION: Once submitted, the registration cannot be edited; to make changes contact the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
- Active Email Address
- IMPORTANT: Confirm the web browser on your computer to ensure software compatibility.
- The following web browsers are compatible:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome (Google) Recommended
- Firefox (free download)
- Safari (Mac)
Available for use on any mobile device using a web browser
Internet Explorer verification:
- Open the Internet Browser.
- Select the “Help” option located on the Menu Toolbar.
- Select “About Internet Explorer.”
- A screen will appear indicating the Internet Explorer version.
- If necessary, Download Firefox (free download).
- School Name (current school of enrollment)
- Student 7 Digit I.D. Number (lunch number)
- Student Date of Birth (month, day, year)
- Enrollment Term (choose the applicable term from the drop down menu, School Year or Summer)
- Student Grade Level
- Age Requirements for Enrollment Term
- School Year Age Requirements - child must be registered as a Hillsborough County Public School student and must be the age of 5 years old.
- Summer Age Requirements – child must be registered as a Hillsborough County Public School student and must be the age of 5 years old.
- Medical Condition Information
- Emergency Contact Information (i.e. phone numbers for at least 2 persons, other than yourself, permitted to sign in/out your child or contact in case of an emergency)
Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form.
VIEWING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION STATUS
Refer to the HOST website: http://host.mysdhc.org. The following terms are used by our registration system:
- Incomplete – the online registration has not been completed or started.
- Pending Approval – the online registration has been submitted but not approved. Please allow one week for your child’s application to be approved.
- Approved – the online registration has been approved for the enrollment term selected.
EDITING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
Once submitted, the registration cannot be edited; to make changes contact the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
AFTER PRINTING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
Return the printed registration to the HOST Instructor at your child’s school. Once received, the application will be reviewed by HOST. After 7 business days, the status on the registration should change from “Pending Approval” to “Approved.” If the status of the registration has not changed after 7 business days, please contact the HOST Site Instructor at your child’s school.