School Counseling Services
Profferfish: Student Bright Futures Community Service Tool
The way students, counselors and parents access and log community service hours is changing. Student are now encouraged to use the Community Service Ecosystem— Profferfish, an innovative online platform which will change student community service from a reactive process to a proactive journey, and best of all, it’s FREE to all Hillsborough County Public School students!
How do I sign up?
Super easy! Follow the steps on this flyer.
A Customized solution for Florida Bright Futures
Provides a simple and efficient process for students and counselor to be 100% compliant with the Florida Bright Futures statute.
Provides every student easy access to accomplish the community service hours necessary to pursue a post-secondary education in Florida.
Saves Significant Money & Time
Saving students over 250,000 hours annually.
Solution for Students & Parents
- Paperless, secure cloud-based platform
- Discover local nonprofits
- Electronic signatures
- 24/7 access
- Scholarship information
- Search and Log your hours: https://profferfish.com/
- Information about Florida Bright Futures: https://www.floridastudentfinancialaidsg.org/SAPBFMAIN/SAPBFMAIN
- Students, contact your College Career Counselor for support with this new Bright Futures Community Service Tool: https://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us/doc/list/school-counseling-services/resources/52-248/
November 1st - December 6th
- All Hillsborough County High School students who SIGN-UP for Profferfish to track their community service hours will receive a FREE Caspers Company McDonald’s meal certificate.
- Three hundred Hillsborough County High School students that sign-up for Profferfish and complete at least one approved Bright Futures community service activity from the end of the first grading period, October 14th – December 6th will be entered in a drawing to win Outback Bowl “SWAG” or an Outback Steakhouse gift card (50 winners).
- All Hillsborough County High School Profferfish students earning 4+ approved community service hours from November 1, 2019 – December 6, 2019 will qualify for a drawing to win one of five Special Outback Bowl Game Day Experiences on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium- to include three (3) club seat tickets, parking pass, and a pregame VIP sideline pass & on-field recognition.
District partner and proud supporter of this initiative