This page is for information purposes only. Please review information below before ordering records.
Important Note: Charges are made through a company called Scribsoft. Be prepared to pay $6.00 by credit card or debit card plus a $4.00 processing fee using a credit card. Also, it will take three business days after the day it is was transmitted before the college receives the records.
Q. Can we send your transcripts electronically?
A. Yes, after you read the rest of these instruction, click Resources and select the Order Records Online link. Include the name of the college, campus and address. If we can send it electronically we certainly will, but it depends on the students social security number being on the transcripts at the time of graduation.
- Electronic Transcripts are available for daytime public schools only, for some Florida colleges & Universities only (SEE LIST BELOW) and for graduation years of 1991 to 2018 only. (2018 records are still at your high school)
- The colleges listed below are the only colleges we send to electronically.
- To request an electronic transcript, you will need to use our on line order form.
- USE THE MAIL REQUEST FORM. Give us the name of college, name of campus and mailing address for electronic transmissions.
- Please check the list below to determine if your college is one of the Florida colleges that can accept the electronic transmissions. Sorry, no out of state transmissions available at this time.
- If you change your mind and have records sent to your home, please remember to send us the notary release form which you will find on our home page and let us know of the change and the address to mail to.
- Include name of the college along with the campus name and address.
- NO IMMUNIZATIONS SENT ELECTRONICALLY.
COLLEGES THAT ACCEPT ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS