Special Called School Board Meeting
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (March 15,2019) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called School Board meeting on Tuesday, March 26, to vote on administrative appointments and transfers. The special called board meeting will begin at 4 p.m. with public comment and then lead into the business portion of the meeting. It will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Teacher Helps Students Acquire Solar Certifications in One-of-a-Kind Class
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher Kelly McWilliams
- Hillsborough Students Are Ready to Take on the World But First….Graduation
- Freedom HS Color Guard Earns 4th Place at World Championships!
- Board Members in the Community: May 17-25