Spring Sports Awards Ceremony
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 16, 2016) – The Hillsborough County Public Schools Athletics Department is hosting the spring awards ceremony to honor student-athletes for their outstanding academic and athletic contributions. On Thursday, May 19, at 10 a.m., Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board members, and school staff will recognize students involved in our spring sports including; softball, tennis, lacrosse, and track. The event will be held in the school board auditorium at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud