School's Open- Drive Carefully!
Community partners, AAA The Auto Group and the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, kick off the 2017-2018 school year reminding drivers to be extra cautious for student pedestrians and bicyclists.
AAA spokesman, John Pecchio spoke to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Officers about safety programs in place to keep students in Hillsborough County safe, including their Friday Night Lights Campaign, which encourages students not to text and drive.
AAA Auto Group Traffic Safety Foundation donated 500 yard signs and 1700 vehicle magnets to Hillsborough County Public Schools School Resource Officers to distribute around schools.
The community must work together to remind motorists to drive carefully and stay alert as kids go back to school. The school year started on Thursday, August 10th.View Full Album
- Hillsborough Schools Student-Athletes Shine on the Gridiron At Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Day of Champions and All-Star High School Football Game
- Board Members in the Community: December 11-13
- Board Members in the Community: December 3-6
- School Board Member Lynn Gray Town Hall Meeting
- Groundbreaking for New High School to Relieve Overcrowding at Neighboring Schools
- Art Contest Increases Awareness about Native American and Alaskan Heritage
- Girls Who Code at Coleman Middle School
- Celebrating Achievement , December 11, 2018
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Community Volunteer Fred Hearns