For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 17, 2018) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association will appear at an impasse hearing conducted by Special Magistrate Mark Lurie on Monday, April 23, beginning at 9 a.m. and continuing all day, in the School Board Auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa and continuing on Wednesday, April 25, beginning at 9 a.m., at the Hillsborough CTA Offices, 3102 N. Habana Ave., Tampa.
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Community Volunteer Fred Hearns
- Armwood High School Hour of Code
- Bonnie Bresnyan - Excellence in Education for 32 years!
- Board Members in the Community: December 11-13
- Construction begins for new High School “TTT” which aims to relieve overcrowding in South Hillsborough County