Student Progression Plan
Search Progression Plan:
Workforce Connections: Postsecondary Education
Hillsborough Technical Colleges
HTC serves as postsecondary extension of Hillsborough County Public Schools for personal, technical, and professional growth. The four technical colleges are Aparicio-Levy, Brewster, Erwin and Learey Technical Colleges. Refer to Hillsborough Technical Colleges on the district website.
The technical colleges offer a variety of postsecondary certificate programs that prepare students for employment in agriculture, architecture and construction, business, energy, hospitality, health sciences, human services, information technology, public safety, manufacturing, and transportation.
Adult and Career Services Center (ACSC)
The Adult and Career Services Center offers counseling and program advisement at no cost to adult learners seeking assistance in identifying their employability interests, options, and educational goals.
Individual programs have specific admissions requirements that may include a standard high school diploma or GED®. Remedial programs are available for students when needed. Students who meet all admission requirements will be scheduled for the next available start date.
- Students must provide an official high school transcript to verify previously earned technical college credits.
- The individual college or program determines the student’s course placement.
- Students are responsible for testing, tuition and certification fees.
- Students who meet eligibility may use the Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholarship at adult technical colleges.
- Financial aid is available to qualifying students.